Chunky Tomato Soup and Cheesy Croissants

O.K., I know this isn't rocket science, but here's an easy lunch for you for the snowy weather. I bought the grocery's cheap brand of tomato soup, along with the same brand of petite diced tomatoes. I mixed together, along with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper and prepared this soup as directed. This soup was so much better than when I just make Campbell's tomato soup, who knew?

With it, had reduced fat croissants, one with sprinkled reduced fat cheese; other with turkey pepperoni and reduced fat cheese.

Sorry I didn't take a photo, couldn't wait to eat it. Good stuff, so easy, so cheap; and quick!

Comments

Sharon Kipp said…
so when's the cooking show?
Jennifer said…
Let's not get crazy, Sharon. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Letter 2017

Christmas Letter 2018